Theme Preview Rss

My Chemistry Practical!!!

I love chemistry practical!!! It is so much fun. It is one of the periods i will never miss. It is quite important coz it carries some weight in my AS exam. But the main reason is the mystery of chemical compounds!! The miracle, mystery and magnificent effect of chemical reactions!!!

He is my experiment partner. Reliable and love to talk crap. His mouth is never closed. Even he is doing titration or heating something. Amazing huh?


This is the middle of carrying out experiment. And he is............posing.......OK, just ignore him. Can u see the colourful chemical compounds inside the test tube???? And the self-made filter funnel on the beaker infront of test tube holder?? Thanks to the guy posing. He takes away my filter funnel.


Woohoo!!!!! Cute and attracting!!! @.@ This picture is taken after titration process. Pink colour appears in the conical flask. Neutral!!! Titration complete!!!


My greatest experiment!!!! It so colourful!!!! Look at the burette filled with dark blue solution, conical flask with pink neutral solution and all the A+B=C products in the test tubes!!! I love chemistry!!!

I think i am the weirdest person in chemistry lab. I am the only one in lab to snap photo while doing it. Hope i am not the only 1 in taylors history.....

0 comments: