Theme Preview Rss

Ouch

Yes!!! Finally i finished my 2nd semester 2nd term test!!!!

Phew, yesterday was a marathon for me.

I woke up at 8am, finish washing my clothes and eating my breakfast about at 10am then i start studying.

I don't know why i so hardworking this time. U know...........yesterday was sunday. Sunday meant for enjoying. Even in bible, it states that sunday should be a rest day (coincidentally, israel first attacked palestine on sunday)

Ok, don't talk bout other stuff than myself (so self-centered ah...)

So, i start stuying from about 10am. I studied non-stop until my stomach surrendered. I went to have lunch at 3pm.

Amazingly, even i was eating infront of tv, i was not attracted to it. I went to study again after half an hour.



Study


Study



Study



Until 8pm..........with my almost half-closed eyes, oily and messy hair and dirty face, i went to mandi.

Woohoo!!! Again!!! I broke the record. In half an hour, i finished taking bath and makan malam. Guess what's my dinner???? 2 sardine bun i bought from mydin.

Seriously, i didn't feel full at all. But, what to do? Who asked me to have fun whole day on saturday?????? Haiz............

I kept studying until 12am. That's the end of the day.

More than 12 hours of studying. Less than 1 hour of resting. And i did it. I finished whole AS chemistry organic chapters!!! :D

Consequence is................

this morning i have terrible stomach ache................i very scared coz i thought i might be gastric. Luckily, at the end of the day, i found it it is only sign of "pang sai", or more hygiene talking---diarrheoa.............

Today, whole day, i kept going to toilet. I even late to my chemistry test.....

Will i do it again? I think i will.....but this time with more less chewable food beside me ;P

0 comments: