Theme Preview Rss

I am Gay (the new english version of GAY)

I miss a guy............it sound so gay.........but i have to admit it. I really miss him.

He has been my faithful, loyal supporter, partner, friend, alliance and companion.

When i feel like i need him, he will always stand beside me (or fly beside me??). He always be there. No matter hot and dry, windy and snowy(btw, malaysia doesn't snow...), rainy and humid, he always follow whatever i told him to do.

It is hard to find this kind of friends. Ask yourself, who is willing to sacrifice so much?? And that person is not your relatives!!!!

And now, he has gone. Because of one of my mistake. Because of my greed. I lost him. I lost my best partner. I lost my one and only guy-friend.

Haiz, i really hope he can come back. It is ok even u look quite awkward. It is ok u r more yellowish than most of us ("us" is meant to chinese, of course not malay and impossible indian la). I just want your content. Your inner strength. Your ability when i need you the most. And yr affordable price.

I will be feeling very GAY (old english version) when u come back to me again. Come back ba!!

Hope u all can help me to find my guy-friend. This is how he looked like


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>


He is quite famous actually. He appeared on tv a lot of times already. This is one of the movie he took part in. Oscar-winner acting!!! Ichibang!!!!



You always say "i will follow you". Are you following me now?

0 comments: