Theme Preview Rss

DiGi, please come back

It has been 3 days since that tragedy strikes on me.......and my hp screen still appearing this word.......CELCOM (celaka)

I have tried to request for changing back my 016 number back to DiGi line. The demure, soft-spoken DiGi female chinese promoter said she will help me to solve this problem. It sound so nice when i heard it. Hehe........

But after 3 days, nothing much has changed, in fact, i get more and more SMS from stupiak, celaka CELCOM. Got this offer la, promotion la, advantage la, discount la..............but i DON'T care!!!!

I just want my DiGi back...........

This saying is always proven (sorry, do too much of FM questions, FM requires a lot of proving :P).
U will never realise how much u dependent on something until it disappears from your sight


亲爱的,快回来吧!我很想你!!

0 comments: