Theme Preview Rss

CELCOM MAKAN TAHI

I would like to write the title of this blog as *&^%$# but i know it would be very rude......so i just left it blank

I didn't experience this kind of feeling for very long time until yesterday 9pm.

2 sudden messages made me mad instantly. Just feel like killing someone or cursing someone. At the end, i did kill someone (of coz thru on9 game) but the cursing still continue while i typing this post.

I will become mad when people con me or cheat me. Am i so naive until yesterday 9pm i only realised i was being cheated???

*&%$! I swear to the GOD that bullshit CELCOM promoter did not tell me what is the consequence once i signed that stupid, idiot, buffalo form!!!!

He only told me i can get something for FREE!!!! He did not............yes!!!! DID NOT!!!! said that it was something changing network line or things like that.

He never explained to me anything and just continue cheating and conning me!!!

SWEAR TO THE GOD!!! I will find him this friday or saturday (depends on which day i am more free).


Celaka, i have been controlling my temper very well since i retired from my kp post. This is the first time........very first time since that *&^#$@ E*win discipline case........... make me explode!!!

I only have anger in my heart now...........only have revenge in my mind........watch out CELCOM celaka promoter!!!!! (by the way, he is an Indian fellow at Titiwangsa celcom booth near monorail station there)


0 comments: