Theme Preview Rss

I am going here



Do u recognise this logo? I don't think anyone seen this before.


How about this one?

Read that? Yes!!! University of Cape Town!!! Certified!!! I am going there. Hmm, actually i have no feeling. Just feel that the crest of this uni is not bad. Hehe.....

I applying for this university now. Next monday i will submit it. The requirement is Maths must be C and Physics/Chemistry C. I reach the benchmark. But for petronas benchmark, i am not there yet.

Anyway, the moment i submit my form, it means that if i reach that cut-off point, i will be going to University of Cape Town. Initially, i thought if i get very good results i can have the chance to change my future (is it "future" too much? erm, my qualification should be more apt).

It is alrite for me now. The world economy is in recession. I should be grateful of getting this scholarship and have the chance to study abroad.

Africa
South Africa
Western Cape
Cape Town
Devil's Peak
University of Cape Town
Faculty of Engineering and The Built Environment (EBE)

The place where i am heading now....but first, i must get pass next week trial.

Gambateh!!! All the best to every candidates for AS and A2 trials.

0 comments: