Theme Preview Rss

Last episode of Yellowman saga!!!

Hey, i should post this msg the moment i get back my digi line.

But, i was too happy. I hug the digi sim card and kiss it lots of time.....haha!!

I only put it down at 9.30pm, 21-3-2009.

Haha........Last saturday, about 10am, i received the msg i was waiting for.

"Yr request to change to digi is successful. Please change the sim card when this sim card is not functioning." (something like this la, i cant rmb........hehe)

Walau!! It is really a gift for me. Gift? Should be a hard-earned gift. I wanted it for so much until i cursed that indian fellow and the operator with blue colour theme uncountable times!

Should i apologise? Maybe to that materialistic operator. But impossible to that indian guy. If he still there when i return to pekeliling bus station next time, i will buat kecoh n pot to his boss. So sad i can't bring sulphuric acid (conc. H2SO4). Or maybe white phosphorus also can do equivalent damage. Hiahiahia

Last saturday, 14-3-2009, or commonly known as white valentines's, was the day i met my boyfriend. Yes, this means that he still like me. He returned my love by coming back to me!!! (eew, it becomes more gay and gay now)

Better stop it now before JAIS say my blog spread evilnism.

Yellowman has backed! But i have to reload it..............i just reloaded it the days before he left me. Another RM30 has gone......

It's alrite as long as my hp is in yellow coverage now! :D

0 comments: