Theme Preview Rss

Update

Just finished my as trials. I did it in a mess. Frankly talking, this could be the worst exam i ever attended in my lifetime. Not well prepared, had sleepless nights before exam, can't concentrate during exam, can't finish it on time, can't understand what was the questions about, don't know how to do at all (not that type of know doing it but not sure whether if the answer was correct) and i just have a bad feeling when the result is announced.

Nevermind, it is 2 weeks from now for me to know the result. For now, i better brush up all my knowledge. This means lesser time infront of my laptop, more time infront of my table lamp.

Last week i finished my as trials. And today, i completed my Euclid Maths Competition. A competition i just aim for getting a cert. Even want to get a cert also not that easy. One must score at least 60% in order to get the cert. Ya, is 60%. 10 questions, that's mean i must get it correct more than half of the total questions.

Am i looking forward for getting that cert? Seriously i hope so. I really want something to compliment me. To motivate me. To tell me i am capable of doing something great. I have lost the last-time feeling of on top of the world.

Why?

Pressure. I am pressurised. I can't perform here. Now i only understand the meaning of importance of home ground advantage. It almost one-year since i stay here. I can suit the life here. I did all the homeworks and revision. But i just cant perform when it matter the most.

1 more month to rectify the problem. 1 more month for REAL AS EXAM!!

No matter what, i must perform. Maybe is the time to say goodbye to lustful online world.

0 comments: