Theme Preview Rss

A trip to palace of gorden horses ^.^

On 19th of October, i followed my family to stay at Palace of Gorden Horses because my eldest sister will have her convocation on the next day.

This was the scenery around 6.26pm.






This was taken on 7.06pm>>>>

Notice the smoke come out from the roof??


Misty.......





This was how my room looked like>>>




I don't know why they put this cement thingy here.......no function, i pressed everything on it....

We took these home.......who wont get attracted by these 3 bottles??? so cute!!



Guess where is here?

Toilet aka restroom aka washroom aka wc aka bang sai place......




Restroom sign.........great imagination.........great design..........


Respect their innovative and creative!!!


Decorations at the lobby........



Japanese restaurant......


Table lamp at the lobby.........



Statue there.....



My third sis with big, heavy, old-style limited edition london clock.....



I like this signboard.......


Even the carpet there also horse-themed


This is the ceiling.....




Their floor.....


Statue at the front door....
i wish i can sit on it and take pic, but on the horse back there is a message......."don't sit on it" =.=


Big heavy main door......but it is not functioning........


Rolls Royce!!!!!!!!! Rolls Royce and me!!!!!!!!!





I remember i read a magazine and the magazine mentioned this palm. I forgot what does it mean....but i think it is very expensive.......


Corridor there.......


Cafe there.......just like circus.......



Guess what is this again.........


Table lamp........



She forced me to take the pic


The backyard of palace of golden horses.........


Pub there...........^.^


Notice the drawing behind?? It has great value inside........


This is where the drawing originated......


More statue.........

My room number...........

My door............

The end!!! Thanks for sharing your time :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oiiii...babe y u go holiday wif ur sis dint call me....sobs T.T