Theme Preview Rss

Is that a cockroach?

I should post this blog long long time ago. Thanks to my laptop card reader, i only can post this blog 29 days later.....

One friday night, after i watching movie with my friends in a shopping complex (better don't disclose the place, i have no money to have a court case now), we went to a Thai restaurant to have a dinner. After finishing the dinner, while waiting for our food to be digested, we chit-chatting there (until this incident happened). Another reason we continue "lai si bu zhou" was we must optimise the 50sen we paid for our tea (the tea can be refilled unlimited time)......

Everything went smoothly until>>>>>>>>>>>>>



Is that a meat? Is that a dust? No, it is a COCKROACH!!!!!!


Sorry la, my phone camera not that good. Low mega-pixel, not cybershoot, can't take good picture on moving object. Plus it has 6 legs and has plenty of food to eat everyday.....has unlimited energy to run here run there..........


I am Mr. Siew Keong. I am the ambassador of Jxxxxy's Restaurant. Thanks for coming. Please leave more food for me to eat so i can run to the next table and help to promote this restaurant. Thanks!!! XD

Finally, it stopped moving...........and smiling to the camera :D (sure happy la, got free food to eat everyday.....i think it wanted to promote this restaurant after days (maybe weeks???) of getting free food from this restaurant)


On the edge of the table. Prepare to parachute from the my table to next table.....


Cheerio!!! I am a busy cockroach. I need to go next table. This restaurant needs hardworking ambassador like me....woohoo!!!
And the lucky restaurant which has this kind of hardworking and no-need-salary-worker is........

0 comments: