Theme Preview Rss

Stomach ache

I don't like this kind of feeling. My stomach was aching. I went to toilet a lot of times. I wasted minutes in washing closet, wasted tissue paper, wasted water and finally nothing came out.

Haiz, it was a big disappointment.

But what else i can do other than going toilet when my stomach is not feeling well? I can't sit on the chair with table lamp's light on and do my further maths questions because i am too distracted!!

I know charcoal can help me relief the pain. Hmm, but i think i have to get used to this type of pain. Sometimes a little bit of suffering is good to overcome adversity in the future. (boonhwee's two-hundred-and-thirty-fourth law of survival)

I want to prepare myself. Get myself ready. Better suffer now than later. I think i said this is maybe because of african food also will have the same effect? Or greater effect? Haha. (no insult to african food, any food in the corner of the world has the probility of being contaminated, rite?)

I wonder there is how many traces of useless stuff still in my stomach? I expel some everytime i go toilet. But it seem that it will never end. Haiz.....lazy la!!!

And who has any remedy other than taking charcoal? I want to use it when i go to south africa next time.....hehehe

0 comments: