Theme Preview Rss

Fantastic Friday

Yesterday i suffered quite a mood swing (not because of PMS). Morning, i was having my chemistry test. I did not have the enough time to answer all the questions. Luckily i purposely answered the subjective question first and after that was the objective question. At least i won't lost too much mark on the tembak part. Lol.

My class ended at 1pm. But my bus came at 3.30pm. What to do? Wait at the cafe there and finished my homework. Everything seem so smoothly. 2++pm, a bus arrived. But i knew it won't depart very soon. I bet it will leave at 3.30pm. Yes! My guessing was correct. And very soon another bus also arrived. And not long after that, another bus arrived too. There were 3 buses!! Look like today i won't have to stand up and squeeze with other people on the journey back to casa.

When u think that everything is in your control, it means u are not controlling anything. Yes, there were 3 buses. But i forget ICPU and SAM students both added up are more than any 3 buses can contain. Haiz, the ending was......expected la.........

Night, weekly activity, must watch a movie no matter how good, how bad is the movie, how pok kai, how tired i am.....

Madagascar 2, very funny. I think i made the most noises in the cinema. But who cares? It was a way to relief tension, stress, give me a moment of peace from hectic schedule, troublesome journey to-and-fro taylors and most importantly free my mind from further math questions. Lol.



And after watching movie, my mood was in full throttle, rocketed higher than sky height!!! I rewarded myself of being thrifty by giving me 2 presents!!! Presents i have dreamt for a very long time. Presents i wished i could have for my birthday, chinese new year, mooncake festival (who will give present on this day =.= haha, i am being nonsense now, writing nonsense!!!)

And who cares i have to walk in the rain all the way from summit to casa. Haha, it was another wonderful night for me again!!! XD

Those presents were::::::::::


1 comments:

漆黑之月 said...

Wat's so nice about the shirts? somehow i cant understand. =P
Nicey of u getting to watch madagascar.. I'll watch it too. hehe~ when r u coming back?