Theme Preview Rss

Mixed feeling

1st of December is only 2 weeks more. And i am still updating my blog, checking my mail, reading articles (which is not related to any of the 4 subjects i taken) and sleeping when i feel bored.

I don't know why. Just don't have the momentum and motivation to keep studying. I know the semester won't be easy. I know i have lots of things need to be brushed up. I know my classmates all have well prepared. I know i have to score at least 4B for this sem test or else i will get a performance warning letter. But i just don't feel the heat now. Life seems so slow for me. Everything is going slowly. Nobody is rushing (for my room mate and me!!). And weirdly, i still have the mood to watch movie, buy liverpool jersey, have a look at my new jerseys, play Rubik's cube, watch tv...........

First day of test : thinking skill 1, thinking skills 2, maths 1
Second day of test : further maths 2 (mechanics)
Third day of test : physics 1, physics 2
Fourth day of test (the most hectic and brain-killing day) : chemistry 1, chemistry 2, further maths 1 (pure maths 4,5,6)
FINAL day : maths 6 (stats)

Have to work hard now!!! For the sake of petronas, my guarantors (my sis and mum) and of course ME MYSELF!!!!! Here i come, SOUTH AFRICA!!!!!

0 comments: