Theme Preview Rss

JARING vs streamyx

I am standing on a neutral ground....but i still have some opinion about our country top 2 internet service provider(ISP).

Recently, i was tortured by the inconsistent services provided by streamyx. Few weeks ago, the line was not stable. For example, my sis can online in the morning but i cant online in the mid-night. Everyone knows that i sleep on the morning and awaken in the night. So, how on earth can i connect to the borderless world and enjoy the excitement of surfing??!!!! And guess what?? Now i cant online at all!!! I am using JARING!!! [angry]


Luckily, there was silver lining in the dark cloud. "JARING" suddenly pop up in my mind. A service i have not touch it for almost half year. I tried to connect my laptop to it.....yupe, there was credit left. Haha, at last, after few days of absence, i am connecting to the world!!! I am not outdated!!! I am still in touch with the latest trend of the world!!! Yeepie!!! [jump with joy]

Not ONLY the service provided was not consistent, even the operators were not helping at all. Let me count, i called them 3 times, 3 of my sis called them 4 times, but till this hour, this minute, this second, i was dumping rm66 to the sea!!! Yes, i followed all their instructions, i reported them what was the error number, but in the end they just told me>>>>>>



"We will report your case to the technical team. They will support you as fast as possible"



Come on!!! I dont want to know what u going to do!!! I just want to make sure i am not giving u rm66 for nothing!!! So after few days i made those calls, the line still down. And i am using JARING to post this article!!! [more angry with vein bulging]


Although for some of you might think that JARING is a product from last decade, but in terms of convenience and reliable, it comes top. No other ISP can offer such a trustworthy service. Remember, i have not connecting to JARING for more than 6 months, but i having no difficulties in connecting it. Unlike streamyx that makes me waste a lot of saliva, energy and time but still cant get anything at the end.

anyone want to follow above example???

Shame on you, streamyx. KUDOS TO U, JARING!!!!



(there is reason why i used small letters when typing streamyx but used capital letter when typing JARING)

1 comments:

漆黑之月 said...

wahaha! Im actually suffering fr the same prob lately! Vy angry with streamyx..T.T but hey, u can online in college? hope can la, then can stay in touch!