Theme Preview Rss

Unidentified fireball object (UFO)

This was an unbelieveable scene.....i bet you all wont trust what i say later on, but i swear this is 100% true!!!


While i was reading NST after taking my dinner, about 10pm, i noticed something shiny and luminous object appeared at my right eye corner.



I quickly turned my head to that object. I saw a green coloured sphere shaped object was dropping from sky. It was kind of a fire ball such as sun. There was a long tail made up of smoke, the tail was thick at the head and it became thinner and thinner at the end.



The green fire was almost the same as the oxygenated fire we have seen when the hole of Bunsen's burner is opened .



After a few seconds, that green fire ball dropped behind a row of houses. Everything just disappeared......no more smoke, no more luminous green fire ball, no more long tail, everything was gone.....there was no sounds afterward, no sound of something hard crashed into the ground, no sound of screaming, no sound of ambulance siren.

this is what i saw.....a dog barking at that object.....sorry la, this diagram is more like a kindegarten's standard picture, haha, forgive me, i always get D for seni....

What i said was totally true, it was not created, it was not a picture from my daydreaming. I can guarantee it!!!! Anyone that has the same experience as me, please be brave and tell the world about it. Don't be scared of being treated as a joker by other people. The world is full of miracles, it is only a matter of time for you to experience it.....


3 comments:

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

omg u shud use ur camera to take a pic of it >.< looks so interesting and exciting

漆黑之月 said...

yea la..ur art not too bad. U SHUD HAV grabbed ur camera! or at least phone me to look up in the skies..hahahaa!
behold, u might be lookin at one of greatest mystery of all times! LIFTED!

Boon said...

my camera is made in golok....it happened in split second, i couldnt ask my sis to watch it, apa lagi u??? haha