Theme Preview Rss

First week at Taylor's

Hai everyone, it must be a long time u all didnt hear from me. For your information, i now at Taylor's University College Main Campus(subang jaya tat 1) and my condo is Casa Subang, 8km from Taylor's.

Casa Subang is a new apartment. There are 2 towers, namely A and B. Weird thing is the main gate(guard house) is at tower B not tower A. It is the only entrance to the Casa Subang. There is a large distance between this 2 towers, i think got 500m. My floor is at 17th, there is 25 floors here. But i wont tell u my exact position a.k.a my room number for my safety and to prevent ting to kacau me.

There are 3 shopping complexes nearby. The nearest is Mydin, followed by tat is Summit and Giant. U all think this place is 5-star place? Let's me tell you more.

Till now, there is no wireless connection available. No ASTRO, shoe rack, ceiling fan, dustbin(it was sent yesteday after complain) and lots more. Dont say i too demanding, but these all facilities are mentioned in the booklet they given during briefing.

In case of traffic jam, my bus come very early. Try to guess the time.....1, 2, 3....u all wrong!! It is 6.30am going school, 5pm coming back. Wow, and my first lecture starts at 8am and ends at 2 or 3pm. Amazed by it right? I got lots more story to make yr mouth and eyes stretched more wide and open(any1 that has a small eyes is invited to read this post).

My apartment has 7 people, all petronas scholars, 5 are chinese, 1 is indian, 1 is malay. Multiracial rite? Haha. There are 2 bathrooms and only 1 is fitted with water heater. The another 1 at master bedroom, but it has nothing except cold water. Who is going to take a cold water bath at 17th floor early in 5,6 am???? So, everyone is rushing for tat SMALL bathroom. It is really small, only a room size of sabs toilet. Seriously, i wonder how i manage to clean my body in such a small room. But i survived for 5 days dy, haha. I am so flexible!!

Because of this case, i have to wake up at 5.30 in the morning. I am not the earliest to wake up, the earliest 1 have to wake up at 5. I quite pity him but what to do??? In 5.30 to 6.30 this 60 minutes, 3600 seconds, i have to brush my teeth, wash my face, tidy up my bed linen, take bath, change cloth, take breakfast and lock all the doors, especially my laptop locker. Wow, quite amazed rite? My speed become faster and faster now, especially my eating speed(so jyo lyn, i think i can compete with yr pickup-sized mouth very soon, haha)

I have many more thing to tell u all, but i have not enough time. I have to rush my next lesson, namely pure mathematics. Got to go now, hope to have new post very soon. Bye!!!

0 comments: