Theme Preview Rss

Silverware, trophies and toilet paper roll??

I was cleaning my cabinet today and i found out these shiny things in it. Let me introduce you what i have won!!! HAHA!!!


This is WORLD CUP. Any malaysian football player ever thinking about winning it??? I dont think this thing will happen in my life time. Maybe in the year of 3008, malaysia can qualify to the World Cup Finals. (for non-soccer fans info, malaysia team never qualified for world cup but they did qualify for olympic)




This is UEFA CUP. A second tier cup competition in the eyes of LIVERPOOL!! Wakaka!!!




LIVERPOOL won it in 2005!!! Hooray!!! "Istanbul's miracle" is the best football match i ever seen.....




This is silverware. A so called CHARITY SHIELD held in UK. Shiny right?? Can use it as a mirror when i comb my hair.




Barclays Premier League Trophy!!! A trophy i dream days and nights to get it....sob sob


Finally, the greatest collection in my Trophy cabinet is about to appear infront of yr eye......


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


>>>>>>>>>>>


>>>>>>>>


>>>>>


>>>


THE BEST AH BOON AWARD!!!!

I appreciate it so much....sob sob....thanks for recognising my effort to educate the youngsters nowadays....i really treat it as a treasure. I put on my table, at the most obvious place in my room. Thanks!! Good luck to the creator of this trop....erm....toilet paper roll??? Haha, wish u score well in spm!!! XD

4 comments:

crazyEllysee said...

wa wa...strong leader mean someone who can face and handle any upcome circumstances not having well build body structures-.- if do...a body builder could be a STROng leader.
It is very obvious that what D.mahathir had achieved and make for malaysia on his ruling 22 years. -.- only blind people cant see.
why d.mahathir cant point out pak lah's weakness or faulty?
why he couldnt outline and speak the truth?
hey, you able to see what you made earlier or the success you made earlier being destroy by others?

It isnt a bad thing to point out people's weakness, from the comment we learn and be more better.Only people who can accept their fault=disagree with people comment-.-. a wanna be maybe...

-.- LOw eQ? nobody on this earth could ranked us, since...those neurons are micro. so?shouldnt say human with low EQ, dont simply rank others, please!
-.- I know majority of people in Malaysia dont want to support BN. Even myself. I dont agree the way the current gov't and official parties treat us.
-.- well, i would like to clear to u that im not saying D.mahathir is Mr.clean. As u know, nobody on this earth is perfect. EVEN u and I couldnt considered as ClEAN with no rasuah aim right?
-.-

well i just constribute and say out my own views, i dont expect you to agree and accept my views. I just like to have a friendly exchanges of ideas here -.-, i think u get me wrong.

Lastly, i still streghten with my own side which im strongly disagree to have wars or any war aids protect around the earth. Wars killed alot of innocence ppl and destroyed alot of constructions.

World peaces.

crazyEllysee said...

*kek dao*
Mr. kp you also still couldnt get what i actually wanna to express and tell you -.-
nvm...
haix...
*ignorant is bliss-.- *


What if you are D.mahathir, would u remain silent?
BEing inside the group which didnt respect you at all..oppose you stopped you from this and that..could you considered you are member of such group?would you be happy to be inside there?_.- after they used you then throw you aside...what would you feel? would you able to remain quiet and ignore?

漆黑之月 said...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! WAHAHAHAHAHHAH! STILL LAUGHING NON STOP...WAHAHAHAHAHA!

crazyEllysee said...

LOL it's okay:) I dont really take those debates in heart:) They were all a friendly exchanges:)
haha Im impressed with you anyway, at least you are also a straight logic talker not hiding or acting like a wanna be :)
LOL you havent meet me yet :P
I dont mind to have a new friend like you haha im happy and Pleased with it haha :) take care:)


Im sorry if I did say or make you felt uneasy on my previous posts...
Hope you could forgive my faulty :)