Theme Preview Rss

Hacker

I read this this morning. After reading it, a weird feeling rushing through my body. I know what is happening!! The emotion of Po (panda) is coming towards me!! Yes!!! I should dare to accept any challenges!!! I should accept USA invitation and become a hacker!!!



Who can be my target?? I look left and look right........my eldest sis and my second sis are in the house, my third sis went dont know where....ah ha!! let's target her!!!

After i change my costume, i secretly walk to my laptop....

I start doing my job........of course i am not wearing like this.....this attire is for chinese assassinators 100 years ago.....


The outcome is.........haha, i used less than half an hour to open her hotmail and friendster account. This is so much fun!!! The moment i reading her e-mail openly and freely, i feel i am Keenu Reeves in Matrix....XD


After i finished my job, i get a call fr FBI from the place where Jyo Lyn's bf is. I run away like the people below.......chao!!!

Want to know why i can hack my sis account easily?

Because she put her IC number as her password.....my advise to everyone is>>>u can put any number u like even the car plate number from the car u accidentally scratched this morning but surely NOT your ic.....

0 comments: