Theme Preview Rss

Steven Gerrard at Casa Subang 17th floor!!!!!!

Haha!! Today(7-2-2009) my mum comes to kl to do her business. Because she is going to stay here for 2 days, she purposely spares out some time to have dinner with me. Normally when she is here for 1 day, she will only find my sister. My sister staying in the center of kl. Subang is very far from kl and it is very troublesome for my mum coz she is not very sure and clear about kl road.

But all these are not important.....the most important thing is the thing below >>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>

this one i take from internet. very nice rite??? now look mine..............................

which one is better???? Haha!!!! Sure the one bought by my mum and brought it to subang all the way from kuantan!!!

thanks, ah ma!!!!!! muaks!!!! :X

0 comments: