Theme Preview Rss

Happy Chap Goh Mei!!!!!

Time passes so fast. Tomorrow will be the last day for 2009 Chinese New Year. Feel so depress because can't celebrate with my family. Feel so upset because can't celebrate with my kuantan friends.

I still remember the day we went to Teluk Chempedak and threw "gan" to the sea. Amazingly, we picked up some others' people "gan" when we thought that it was ours!!! Unluckily, there is no phone number on it. Only have sender's name (who we want to send to actually? to the fish or crab or starfish????) and his wishes.

I always laugh when i remember all these kind of memories. I laugh not because it is funny but because it is meaningful and this memory has left its mark on my heart........

Thanks to everyone that had spared (or wasted??? depends on what kind of friends are you >.<) their time with me. I really treasured all the memories i have or i try to have or i try to imagine i have ;p

Thanks, guys!!!! I love u all!!! I won't remember you all. Even if i have forgotten u, i still remember the day we did something crazyly, insanely, youthful things!!! (even though in my memories some of the people have no face or he always turns his back to me.....lol)

Happy Chap Goh Mei~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!! :x

0 comments: