Theme Preview Rss

Second semester, 1 more year to South Africa

Just celebrated chinese new year. Although now suffering economic crisis, but chinese new year is an event that should not be missed by any yellow skin people. This year is the first time i celebrating my chinese new year with a rush. I rushed back to kuantan to celebrate and didnt visit much of my friend before i went back to subang again.

This year might be my final year to celebrate chinese new year in kuantan. I seriously hope it won't be the final year (i mean final year in terms of teenagers) but after given second though, it is more likely it will be.

I don't know South Africa there has chinese new year break or not. I know there have chinese but how big is the group?? I wonder.....If there is chinese new year break, even the trip costs an arm and a leg, i 100% confirm i will come back.

This year i found out that the chinese new year ambience is not as strong as last time. Is it because i was busy studying until no time to go out?? Or is it really true that the global economic meltdown has scrapped away chinese people biggest event (if u not consider winter solstice as the biggest event in chinese calendar)?? This was the first time i found that chinese new year eve was rather boring than interesting. No special and interesting tv show, no special decoration in my house (because nobody has time to decorate it), no feeling of getting excited and impatience as the clock reaching 12am...............everything just happened in a blur.......

Are these problems only affecting me? I hope so. I hope others still have that kind of upbeat mood to celebrate it. Remembering last time when i was young, i was so eager to celebrate it. Everyone was busy cleaning and decorating the house before the clock ticks 12am, everyone was rushing and at the end we managed to do it before 12am. The next day woke up very early to receive ang pow and wore new clothes and went to my gong gong house to bai nian......all these are history now.....

But before all these going to happen, before i have to say goodbye to chinese new year next year, i must make sure i get at least 4B for A-level. It sound easy right? 4B. I have the confidence if i were only offered maths, chemistry and physics. But further maths, haiz, i have nothing to guarantee......

I have many petronas scholar seniors didnt achieve the requirement petronas set. I have one senior got 2A and 1C. She can't go oversea anymore......I seriously hope this kind of thing won't fall on me.

Second semester has started 2 months. I starting to feel the heat. Homework load, heavier than last year, almost everyday i have to stay up over 12am to finish my homework. Syllabus becomes harder, this 1 i expected. And the most pening kepala 1 is my hectic schedule. I have to attend IELTS workshop, finish my LAN assignments, preparing for AS trials which going to happen 2 more months and battling for AS tests which is 3 more months.

Hectic......luckily there is some good news. But before it is confirmed and announced officially, i won't let the cat out of the bag. Haha!!! Hopefully what the feng shui expert, zodiac expert, fortune teller said is going to be true!!!! Hopefully this year will be the best year for Horse!!!!

Gambateh everyone!!!!!