Theme Preview Rss

Emo post

I warning you now, this is an emo post..............

i had 2 test this week. one is mechanics another 1 is further maths.

Mechanics i did pretty well, hope can pass this time..............please, i just wan to pass, not to score........

further maths...........haiz, this time was the worst.........i only can answer 1 part out of 4 parts.......too nervous, ya, at the beginning, i quite nervous and i was doing it with snail's pace.........

i don't know what should i do to overcome this problem.........exercise, yes, i have done a lot of exe, although is not all, but at least i try everyday.

But, still, this problem still exists. i dont know how i going to get at least a B for my further maths. Hopefully mechanics part (paper 2) can save me from drowning.......but i read past year questions before, mechanics is much more harder than pure maths part. But, how come at this junction, my score is opposite???

I have tuition every tuesday. and it costs a lot.....really a lot...........almost half of my allowance contributed to this side.

actually, i quite interested in further maths. it is something that i never learnt before but i know it is very useful in my future. but, i just don't know how to score in the exam.........

still, i am struggling. struggling for no reason. i am not working hard enough?

I don't know....just feel that my future is quite dim now.
Seriously i hope the light will reach me very soon........

i warned you. this is an emo post.

0 comments: