Theme Preview Rss

OMG!!!

On 9th of February, in lunar calendar which is 正月十五 or known as 元宵节 or known as Chinese Valentine's Day or more commonly known as Chap Goh May, i celebrated crazily.....

Before this, actually i want to go Cheras Taman Tasik Permaisuri to buang "kam". The problem is my friends don't want to teman me and another major problem is transportation. Although i studied the map before, i still not very sure which bus i should take when reach at Tun Razak Station. So, i changed my plan. I want to feed my stomach kaw kaw today!!!!!

First place i thought of is Sunway!!!! Reason?

  1. near
  2. no transport problem
  3. familiar
  4. that's the only place my friends would go with me >.<
  5. my friend want to buy something there
So, we decided to go SUNWAY PYRAMID (why i kept advertising for them????)


This is the moment we stepped out from my unit. Very energitic, feel like walking towards the sunlight, a truly promising day for us!!!! Indeed, it turned out to be :P

I looked MC2 because i have been in starvation since breakfast........:(


Oh My GOD!!!! I never seen such a big and shiny "yuan bao" before!!!! How many PSP can this thing buy????

Let me touch first.......very hot!!!!! Ouch!!! Faster take picture la, i very pai seh le >.< (a lot of people was looking at me)
Robinho, macam monyet :P

Finally, after few hours of turns and stunts (coz we arrived too early), we reached the famous restaurant. Hehe...........so excited now......

Guess guess what thing am i filling????
Menu?
Order?
Love letter???
All wrong~~~
It is feedback form...............XD


We were too bored. We started to write nonsense comment.......
Such as:
  1. Open a branch in Kuantan (i so good, even in Subang i still thinking of welfare of Kuantanese!!!!)
  2. Free drinks
  3. Cheaper price
Things that we wanted to write but at the end we didn't
  1. Sell their waiter's uniform (coz it is very cool!!!! don't believe, go have a look at other pictures)
  2. More choices of drinks
  3. Sell more pork-contained foods


While waiting for the food, i went to play around in this restaurant. 2 of their faithful-and-never-awol-but-without-salary-guards at their entrance

Oops!!! Until now i only realised i haven't introduce this restaurant to u all.

3........................
2........................................................
1.................................................................................

Dang......dang..............dang.................dang...............
dang..........dang..................dang.....................dang..............
dang......................dang.....................dang........................dang......................

笼的传人---拉面小笼包

This is all the things on my table. Notice that chopsticks.......there are pure gold on it..........


The fragrant tissue or towel if u insist to call it towel............

Haha!!! After few minutes of waiting, seriously is few minutes of waiting or maybe we were playing, chit-chatting and taking pictures there until we forgot what's the time.............

The foods have arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yummy~~~~~

Their "golden-painted dish"!!!!!

Xiao long bao a.k.a. 小笼包!!!!!!


Foods................
More foods.......................................................

Lagi more foods.............................................................


Lagi lagi more more foods..........................................................................................


"oh my god, why so many food pictures, i have no more words to use already..............."


Before this, this "thing" was filled with 小笼包, now only left


This is my main dish!!!! Black pepper pork with hainan-style fried rice (if i not mistaken.....)


OK!!!! Enough for yummy yummy things..............now change to other stuff


Other than foods, i also took some pictures about decorations there

their lights..............

the scenery there.................if u observant enough, the colour of the pictures started to change from bright to dark......................it is because the day turning to night!!!!!

After less than 30 minutes of enjoying my meal, this is what I left inside...............


main dish empty..........................


dessert also empty.........................sangat berkilat, the cleaner there have to be thankful for me because he/she only have to rinse it with pipe water and not detergents, soaps, polisher, blah blah blah......



Other nice decorations there..................



Ok, the best part has passed........ this is some my crazy moment after eating my Chap Goh May dinner :)


can't see me?????????


because i have camouflage...............i have the same colour as my background :P

some very nice decorations at sunway.................enjoy, coz i lazy to comment dy...............





i try 1 more time before we left. I really want to buang "kam". I thought sunway lagoon should have this kind of event. But.................haiz




So dark and quiet. No event here. Disappointing. Haiz..................

But i won't let this kind of small thing to take away my happiness, this is one of the best meal i have ever taken in Subang!!!!!! I will come again, for sure (when my wallet stomach is kenyang enough.................)

Yummy~~~~~~~~~~~~~burp~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ XDDDDD

0 comments: