Theme Preview Rss

I am back to internet world!!!!

Yes!!! i am back!!! i am declaring that chan boon hwee is back to business. I can online anytime i like!! damn syiok!!!

Thanks to House of Sonia management(taylor's student housekeeper) for providing us wireless network. Furthermore, the only modem in this floor is in my unit!!! A-17-05!!!! So lucky, haha. The workers sure know this unit need this more than other 1 else. Coz we have the most laptops!!! That are 3!!! Other unit only got 1 or 0.

What i going to do now after get acess to internet? I think should be sign in to msn to remind all of my friends tat i am still alive!! Haha!!

I have been lost in contact with this world for 2 weeks. And i dont know anything about this world.(but i know anwar had sodomised somebody.........eewwww) Any latest news wan to tell me? Jz leave a comment. Or just sms me. Haha. I will reply every1 coz i am damn sienz here after finish my homework.

Happy surfing!!!! yeah!!!!

0 comments: