Theme Preview Rss

Gasoline in Sunway


This is GASOLINE cafe, located in SUNWAY Pyramid. I went this place for 2 times. First time i went still ok. But for the 2nd time, i have a terrified experience there. Anyway, just want to show you guys how nice was the decorations here. Very creative and innovative, the waiters there very cute also especially a young girl with a very 'dea' voice while greeting us "WELLLLLLCOME" and "BYEBYEEEEEEEEE"


These are the decorations there:
Pirates' ship with lots of cannon facing you.


Very cute caricature? anime? I dont know. Haha. But it sure looks attractive to me.

Actually there is room behind the cannon. But it is too expensive, so i never step inside. Haiz. Hope somebody can bring me in somedays(the sooner the better)

Tables here have different designs. This is one of them. Look at their creativeness, i really wan to takbir them.......

A very pretty cup that makes me wan to steal it back to casa subang. But i found it too big to squeeze into my pocket coz i never bring my bag out.....so i take this photo for memory....

Even a tiang in the middle of the road they also want to wrap it with pirate-theme wallpaper. Salute!!!!

My first meal there. Dated back to 19th July 2008. A not so bad meal compare to today's one.

Their GASOLINE chicken chop. Not bad but little bit oily.


Strawberry shake. A really good and valuable drink if u can afford it. There is real strawberries inside. And they are not adding water into it.

This is not related to Gasoline. Just to show you guys i went to sunway for ice-skating. I fell down tremendously. And i hurt my knee, ankle plus thigh. That was last week story. Today i went for window shopping only. RM18 for weekends, not an affordable price for a scholar with RM359 allowance per month.

So wat has happened between me and Gasoline during the 2nd meal a.k.a as 27th July 2008?? Stay tune.....

1 comments:

漆黑之月 said...

Gasoline rockz! WOw so the design in sunway's different. I went to the one in Times Square. the design was based on egpyt and ancient times. Pretty cool. and it's freaky. I wana try the sunway one nx time! take me there!XD