Theme Preview Rss

Movies i have watched after change my life from ktn to subang



Out of my expectaction, i averagely watched more movies here than my time at ktn. Haha, quite stange ye....maybe FM makes me breath hardly, that's why u always want to relax myself when weekends are here.




How i can watch movie? Not pirated, even ori dvd i oso cant watch coz this unit doesnt have dvd reader. Haha. So, actually i just walked to Summit which is just astone's throw away from Casa Subang. The distance almost the same as from Megamall to the buntut of Est Coast Mall. Lol.......




I slowly can adapt myself to life here. Weekdays mean study, homework, (sometimes can do some sport activities such as futsal, swimming..........) and sleep. While weekends mean sleep more, study less, homework lesser!!! Yeah!! Tat's why i can sneak out every weekend. Yeepie!!




Gsc at Summit quite special. U have to walk a lot of staircase to go to their prime room, THX. Kind of weird when i was there for the first time. I was keep mumbling about the smallness of this GSC coz it was really very small. But once u step up the escalator and let it send u to the top of Summit, it was BIG!! The price here more or less the same as in ktn one.

Stop praising GSC coz i am future PETRONAS employee XD

I watched these 2 movies during my 2 weeks life here at Subang.

The first one.......................>>>>>>>>>>>>>




This movie is hilarious. And the part i most enjoyed was when Hancock was challenged by 2 prisoners by saying as*hol* to him. At the end, that 2 prisoners ended up with 1 of their head was stuck at another 1's asshole. Wakaka!!! It really extremly out of the world funny!!! (still Kung Fu Panda is no.1 movie in 2008 for me)



The 2nd movie and the most ancipated 1 is..................>>>>>>>>>>>



Usually and often happened the most anticipated movie is the most disappointed movie.......hellboy2 is suck!!! the golden army is just a bunch of metallic machine that can obey their master only when their master is unchallengable. Come on!!! With a stupid crown tat is easily melted by fire can order all the golden army to destroy the world??? And why Prince blah blah blah want to accept tat challenge when he has 70 times 70 golden army??? It does not make sense(though movie doesnt make sense at all all the time) It is suck....the plot is suck....n the part of firegal(i dont know their name, hehe) was pregnant means wat? Just to wake up hellboy from sleeping coz of over pain??? Hellboy 2 is really the most meaningless movie i ever watched this year....erm, should be the 2nd suckest coz the suckest is golden compass.

Ei, coincidentally, these 2 sucks movie have "golden" as their title. Look like golden means failure more than wealth.....

My advice to all of you is..............dont buy gold accesories coz they are suck!!!

1 comments:

Charles, Kevin, Yon, Chew said...

my lecturer told me that hellboy 2 is great and call me go and watch. Hmm who should i listen to..?