Theme Preview Rss

Bachelor

This world is so small. Ya, this sentenece always repeated again and again in cantonese dramas. And now i have to admit it man created this sentence is wise and it totally makes sense. Actually, i treated this quote as something laughable and silly. But now, i have to say it is true.

Thursday, my class finished very early, about 1pm i think, and i reached my apartment about 3pm. I slept until 6pm, when i started to feel hungry.

This is not important.

I went down (1st floor) to eat alone because my room-mate went down earlier than me and ta pao and another house mate had finished his meal and coming up. Fate always like this. Haha. So, what to do? Eat alone lo.

I found a shop and i went in. That time, there was only me in the restaurant. After i ordered the food and it was served, i ate slowly.

While i was eating, i saw 1 couple walking in. And guess what? They are SABS alumni. But it is ok as i always met them in that restaurant as well as in Taylors. We said "hi" to each other and they found their way to their seats.

And few minutes after that, another couple came in. One of them is SABS alumni!!!!! Oh my god!!!! So, the situation was there were 5 persons in that restaurant (including me). Four out of five is sabs alumni. Three out of four sabs alumni is coupled. The remaining 1.....sitting there eating alone.

While i have to hardly swallow my meal, i have to force myself to listen to their conversation, their laughter, their flirting, their "geli" topic....

At the end, after i finished my meal, when i want to stand up from my chair, i found out i can't stand up because people sitting behind me sat closely to me. It is either i push the table or i jump out. Of course i did neither. I squeeze myself out from the table.

So SHAMEFUL, i quickly paid and walked out from the restaurant. What a day for me. The entire session, there was no other customer other than 4 Sabs alumni and one more happy and drowned into river of love girl.

Haiz, sit alone, eat alone, drink alone, pay alone, walk alone..........bachelor.....i still prefer it!!! :D

0 comments: