Theme Preview Rss

AS

Less than 2 weeks from my AS exam. Working very hard. Study everyday. Study until late at the midnight. Even midnight oil also almost used up dy. Haiz....

2 more weeks, i will be sitting my AS. I scored not that well in my trial. This is frustrating me. Luckily, i didn't put that much effort on every subject. Only physics i put the most effort. But, still i only manage to score B. Still a distance from grade STRONG A.

Everyday study....study....study....i almost lost connection to the world. Yesterday i only know about swine flu. And it had happeneed for months already. Where did i get this news? It was from my lovely mother. Someone that doesn't care too much about this world except money and political situation in her business place. Wow!!! What a shame to me!! I had to get my news from someone that doesn't know much about health and virus (erm, should say bio).

Anything, that's not the point. I am so out that i have not stepped in any shopping complex for a month already!!!! @.@ Even a lousy Summit i have not stepped in for awhile already.

I am so out now. Out of trend. Lost connection to the world. Have to get n-hands news from other people. Worst thing is my online game ranking is dropping everyday.

Haiz. What to do? AS is my priority now. Even a girl offer sex to me now, i also have to think twice or maybe thrice.

AS....slower come faster go la!!!!

0 comments: