Theme Preview Rss

Not i dont want to update, but time is not in my hand....

Sorry to all my reader, it is really a timelight since i updated my blog. Just want to tell you all what i am doing right now.

One word, busy....

Not enough??? Two words, no time......

Still not enough???? Three words, lots of homework.....

Still not satisfied?????????? Four words, i want to SLEEP!!!!!!!

Aiya, these 2 weeks i really cant find extra time to update my blog. What is the time now? 7.35pm, 27th August 2008, i am in The Web(cybercafe in taylors) waiting for bus/cab to fetch me go back Casa Subang T-T

I have been here since 6.45am in the morning.....more than 12 hours already, i still cannot rest....

Let's talk about yesterday....my friends and me have to prepare for the Merdeka Celebration...we started our work at 4pm, ended at 7pm. Again, no shutter bus would come around this time. Weirdly, shutter bus service to Casa Subang has 5 times, 3.30pm, 4pm, 4.30pm, 5pm and............9pm. So, that's the reason i am stucked inside taylors consecutive for 2 days........

Luckily this week only got 1 test. And it passed already. I finally can relax a bit.

My dear readers, sorry for not updating for so long time. Very sorry, dui bu qi.....

Ya!! I bought bus ticket back to Kuantan on 6th September 2008, 10.30am. Who want to yum cha with me??? Haha, really looking forward to go back Kuantan and take a very good rest on my bed......( plus i can drive car XD )

Actually, i still have a lot of photos to be uploaded in Mr Kp. I will try to do it asap...hehe

That's all for today post....although no climax and seem like no content also(coz i just wan to fill up my leisure time while i am waiting for my friends to finish praying and playing at cc). Haha!!!

Where is the cab??? Now subang is raining.......

0 comments: