Theme Preview Rss

Exam plus sick equal to torturing and poor results

These 3 weeks i am having my exam. Next week still have 2 more papers. Haiz.....i thought a-level is totally different than spm, i thought there is less emphasis on exam, but who knows?? They both are brothers and sisters T-T



I guess all of us know what is the most unlucky and most torturing part when it comes to an exam. Not u dont have enough time to revise and study, but yr brain is so sick than it can absorb any knowledge u try to squeeze into!!! I suffered this lately. My further math answer paper is a plain foolscap paper with some stain on it.......




I have endured 2 weeks of the first exam in taylors and also a-level standard test, still got 1 more week!!! Haha, after that i can totally free my time(actually i free-ing my self everyday XD)




Yesterday i went to whole subang jaya to find wong lou kat(not canned type) and coconut(satu biji punya). I went to so many places, i sweated a lot, and finally i found it!! And this morning i wake up, my body temperature gradually went down, ulcers in my mouth also became smaller and smaller. Haha, i am so happy!!! XXXDD




But till know i dont know which remedy save me?? Is it because of i sweated a lot while searching for wong lou kat and coconut? Or because of 2 wong lou kats i bought at sunway?? Or because of the coconut i bought from mydin??? I dont know. But if any1 of u suffering from heatness, u can try this remedy.




I attached some photo to let u guys know how taylors exam look like.....





0 comments: