Theme Preview Rss

Decision

Decision is a strange thing. Decising is a brave act. No regret after decising come from a wise man with determined spirit and never look behind attitude. That's my interpretation about making decision.

Why so serious? Because today i made a decision that might change my future. Either in a positive way or negative? I cant tell you know. But my intuition told me to do it. Not only my intuition, my friends also support my idea. I never make any decision without serious and deep thinking, so my friend, please don't think that i don't want take the challenge because i am not brave and capable enough. And honestly telling you all, i never make any emo decision. This is a decision which i have given serious thought about it.

My reason? Simple and easy to understand.

  1. I don't like this job. It is dull, unchallenging, robotic work. I believe it is totally humiliate me to do such a job. I am not an office boy, i am not a labourer, i am not your maid and most importantly, i never learnt anything from this position.
  2. I dont think this job fits me. It is too simple, extremly simple, and u dont need a "little bit special" brain to do all this kind of job. It is too simple, anyone can do the job. Anyone with bit responsibility sense can handle this job very well.
  3. I cant get used to this job. Who am I last time? Now i have to do this type of job?? I am not meant to be arrogant, but i think should not wasting my time for a position that i cant even learnt any valuable "society" knowledge. What can you learn from photostating documents? What can you learn from finding lecturer? What can you learn from distributing papers to your classmate?? Seriously, i gained nothing.
  4. The most inportant point: I want more respect and recognisation!!! I cant stand anymore with the attitude from some lecturers. He/She is a good lecturer, i must admit that, undeniable. But in terms of treating people and organising a class committee, i dont think this/these lecturer(s) is/are up to it.

Can u all understand my feeling? I worked very very hard. I kept the class in a very good shape. My classmate never play truancy. I never gone late to a class more than 15 minutes. I never done a single tiny mistake from my jobs. But at the end, the lecturers dont see the good side of me.

When i scored low marks in test, i will be the first one to get shoot. When i was doing my exercise, i get scolded again because lecturer(s) thought i have forgotten my duty. When i didnt finish my homework, i was the first target for the lecturer(s). I am not role model in the class, i just a man assigned with photostating job. That's all!!

So 0806PE11 students, i sincerely apologise for my sudden resignation. I am not a class reps anymore, so treat me as an ordinary student next time. This sentence specially dedicated to my lecturer(s).

Thanks for your cooperation, I will be very happy and cooperative with the newly elected class reps. :)

0 comments: