Theme Preview Rss

Killer subject......

Everytime people asked me what subject i am taking, i will answer them pure math, chemistry, physic and further math. Their reaction is normal until they heard "further math" tat word. Some would tell me "Good luck", or shaked their head, or stunned there without any word uttered from their mouth. That time, i still dont understand why they have to react like this. But after 2 months, i started to realise it......

Ok, i have test last and last last week. Of course, further math is one of the subject tested. I dont have confident when doing it coz i dont know how to start, how to find the answer, how to apply the formula......without refer to my exe and reference book.

After few weeks, i get really make me fly flying colour result. Haha!!!

For FM paper 1, i get 10%....cant believe it, u have to believe it.

For FM paper 2, i get 10/38 or 26%.

So total mark is.........10+26=36%

Haha, so near to the passing rate but still very very far to B.

Haiz, have to work hard.......but how to work hard??? Only god can saves me now XD

0 comments: