Theme Preview Rss

I lied

After 4 days of uncertainty, i finally brave enough to open jpa esila website again.


What's the purpose of open that graveyard again? To appeal :'(


500 words(should say 500 spaces)....not many, but have to squeeze all the lies inside a 500 spaces are not easy although we have learnt rumusan, summary, gai su in spm.....


i don't like to lie (who will believe this???) but for the sake of my future i must do it at all costs!!!


I can't remember how much time i used to finish the article that full of lies, but it happened in a blink of eye. Of course the content is confidential, can't be exposed out. Sorry :D


I hope i can have a longer nose tomorrow...........after i have made such a lame, stupid, unfaithful, deceptive, misleading "meaningful" short passage.

*but not this long >.<

1 comments:

漆黑之月 said...

I dont quite understand the purpose of u doing the appeal while you've got the petronas scholarship already?! Dont tell me u wana give up on petronas and take jpa instead?!