Theme Preview Rss

Amitabha




Today is Wesak Day, the only thing i know about Wesak Day is someone that is very famous successfully realise something on this day and starting from that second he starts to spread his belief worldwide. Erm, so what he has affected me? I don't know.


My mum yesterday said she wanted to become vegetarian today but this morning we have eaten chicken leg mee (ji jiao mian). This proves a thing, even want to become one day vegetarian need a lots of reminders(though my sis and me reminded her before we went that shop) and determination. No wonder i am an omnivore.


Wesak day, the day my whole family goes to wan fou dian to say out our hope and ambition to Buddha. I got a beautiful unknown flower after i donated rm1. Can anyone tell me what the flower below is??


After that is the climax of it. The bathing of little buddha. Haha, it is quite enjoyable to bath that little cute whitish buddha. I wonder whether he will get flu after all. Wakaka :D


I bought a Kuan Ti plate for my safety when i go taylor and sa next time. Hope He will bless me then....Happy Wesak Day!!! Let your mind to be cleaned today, Amitabha!!!

2 comments:

漆黑之月 said...

haha~ u cant survive without meat for 1 day.so read my post on bakuteh... in conjunction of wesak day! amitabha!

Boon said...

ktn bakuteh is better