Theme Preview Rss

At last, it is here!!!!

Yesterday i received a courier by abx delivery company. Surely, i know it is for me. And the sender is.....u get it!!! It is from petronas!!!

Once i open the envelope, there is no way back. There are 2 letters inside, one has taylor's college logo and another 1 is plain envelope. I can know where i study for my pre-u even before i read the letter.



The content is very thick. Almost as thick as a dictionary. But i enjoy reading it...hehe...




The 1st page is a letter from petronas authority. And i quite enjoy reading it again and again. After some exciting moments of reading and imagine how good is my future will be shaped, a weird, ridiculous, unimaginable and unexpected word appears infront of me.

See here-------------------->
These few days i will busy finding details of SOUTH AFRICA.......don't kacau me if nothing happen....




1 comments:

漆黑之月 said...

walao! oh my god! hahahaha~ great thing u received the parcel.. i hope mine is not Indo*****