Theme Preview Rss

I am back!!!

After months and months of disappearing, I AM BACK!!!

Ok, actually i thought of stop blogging. But caused influenced by my friend (she is susan) and also scared of u guys will forget me once i leave malaysia, i think i should start blogging again.

I have nothing much to share in this post (hey, this is my first 2010 post!!! happy new year, dude!!!). Just take it as a 'warm-up" post (before this i only know we have to warm up before playing football..)

What to share??? Nothing actually. Maybe some of u still in doubt when or can i fly?? ya, i have wings now...my wings are good enough to bring me go south africa XD

I am going to study chemical engineering at university of cape town. my flight is next wednesday, 1.30am. So basically actually it is considered as tuesday nite or wednesday EARLY morning.

To all my sabsians, kuantanese, taylorians, malaysians frens>>>>>>>all the best and take care!!! dont ever try to forget me, haha!!! may god bless u all!!! muaks XD

tat's all for my warm-up post.

selamat tinggal!!!

0 comments: