Theme Preview Rss

Happy 50th (day) birthday!!!

Tomorrow is a very significant day for my wallet. 50 days ago, it was fat, plum and chubby. Now, it is as thin as me T-T

Anyway, the slimming down of my wallet actually helps me a lot. I don't feel sleepy in Taylors library anymore!! (actually is "I don't feel sleepy all the time in taylors library!!!.....*finally)

The moment of proudness!!!>>>>>>



The first time it touches the dust of earth>>>>>>>>>>



Happy birthday to you!!!
Happy birthday to you!!!
Happy 50th (day) birthday to ipod!!!
Happy birthday to you!!!


Ya, and one more thing. What's the combination between k750i and ipod???

Check this out>>>>>




Still don't know what's the product of these combinations???

Let's enlarge the picture!!!



The guy looks very familiar right??? Let's find out who is it!!



Is that guy look almost the same as the guy in the picture below?? Compare and contrast!!!



Wakaka!! HAPPY 50TH (days) BIRTHDAY TO MY IPOD! Muaks!!!

0 comments: