Theme Preview Rss

Mistakes!!!

Sorry to everyone!!!

After i changed my template, i only realised there are something missing at somewhere. Everytime i checked my blog, i found something awkward and weird about my blog, but i just cant say it out???!!!

Until seconds before, i was reading my c-box. Anthony says this :
7 Jul 09, 21:38
Anthony: where is the mahatir blog?


And now i realised!!!! It is not about how the presence of mahathir's blog link affect my blog. But it is the links!!! Yes!!! The links!!! Links from Africa Boy to other boys' or gals' blogs!!! Darn it!!! I have lost all my friends' links (not all actually, is most of them........)

After knowing it, i tried to recall whose blog i have missed. I keep thinking and thinking, but i only recalled some. Haiz, it was like losing all your contacts in yr hp. So disappointed.......

By the way, have to thank to anthony again. Because of his only and only one sentence, i only knew what was my mistakes all this while. No wonder my link list is so short.......and no wonder "anthony" this name is so obvious in my link list (because it is too short and this name is too long)

Back to the topic, my further maths brain suddenly had a brilliant idea. Why i don't go to outspoken people blog and check their link list??? Haha!!! And "when the heroes come along"!!!! She saved my day!!!!

Special thanks to karlisyle!! If she is reading this now.......thanks for giving me some info about other's ppl blog. I appreciate it so much!!!

Thanks a lot!!!

10th of July 2009, i learnt two lessons.

First one!!! Save before making changes. Back-up before doing any big and irreversible changes.

Second!!! When "anthony" this word become annoying and obvious, it means something goes wrong!!!

Special thanks to karlisyle and anthony again!!!!

0 comments: