Theme Preview Rss

Africa Boy

Ok, after a year of mr kp, i decided to change the title.

Sudden huh? Actually i was not thinking of changing it until one day.......i heard a wise woman talking about the way to be a successful people (p.s.: the wise woman is NOT my mother nor sisters). She said when we walk to a new junction, we have to choose either way. You will not know which way you are heading but you definitely have to make a choice. Everytime u reach a new junction, the old junction means nothing but only yesterday. It is the new junction that is meaningful for u at that moment. Old junction only give u memory but nothing. So, when we reach a new stage of life (college life or post-school life :P), we should put down (or forget la) what we have achieved in past years. This is the way of life XD





mr kp.......erm, for me it is part of my history now. I am no more kp. It was yesterday, not current nor future. And as a human, our eyes are located infront but not behind just to serve for one purpose and one purpose only, so that we always look forward.

Ya!!! That's the word!!! Looking forward! Looking for the future. Now i am looking my future. No more mr kp, but the land of diamonds!!!!

So, next time when u meet me, don't say mr kp anymore. Say



"AFRICA BOY!!!"





P.S: i think better call me boon hwee..........

And 1 more thing. I change my title to africa boy but not african boy just because of only one reason. Deep down in my heart, i am still a Malaysian :') (i should let Najib read this, may be i can be the next model for 1Malaysia :p)

That's why i change my blog title and also template. To look forward!! To move faster!!! To seize the world!!!

0 comments: