Theme Preview Rss

Stress

Today is friday. Normally and my history tells me, today should be the shortest schooling day for me. Ya, for past 12 years, from Standard 1 to Form 5 and recently first semester of A-level, this is always true. Friday is always the day for me to look forward.

But, now, at the time of 2.23pm, i am in taylor's library.........not because of i don't have transport, but because i still have class later.

Today, my class until 4.30pm. And today is friday. It's so irony. Next week is the week my AS exam starts and i am so guai zai.......i never ponteng for the sake of study leave. Just recall back, before SPM, we all are like self-study.....we don't go to school for doing revision or asking question but just to fill up our time before SPM. And now, it becomes the other way round. I have to go college everyday eventhough it means i have to stay in the college from 8am to 6pm...

It's just so tiring.......next tuesday is the first day of my exam. While everyone is enjoying study leave on that day, i have to attend extra class for 4 hours in college. So tiring.......why can't i face the exam just like i was facing SPM last time???

Hmm, i really hope these 5 weeks exam can faster pass. I want to eat krispy kreme!!! I want to hang gai!!! I want to relax and online for whole day!!!! I want to sleep more than 10 hours everyday!!!!

Anyway, wish all A-level exam candidates (AS n A2) can score flying colours in the exam and ALL THE BEST!!! MAY GOD ALWAYS BLESS YOU!!!! :)

2 comments:

suka said...

hi boon, my name is atif and i'm malaysian too (coincidentally i was in taylor's as well a few years ago!) i'm heading to cape town for the world cup in a month's time, and i was wondering if i can contact you for some tips? i'm just really worried about safety haha, and probably a fellow malaysian might know better what i'm talking about. well do get back to me - you should have my email with this comment - hope to hear from you soon, thanks! :)

suka said...

saya bukan spam tau haha