Theme Preview Rss

Liverpool Jersey for Sale!!!

Straight to the point, who wants my jersey??? Anyone read my previous post should know that i am selling my Liverpool home jersey....yes, the one shown below. M size!!! Who wants???? Please la, it is just rm50.....if u think it is bit expensive, i can provide free shipment straight to your doorstep (sabah and sarawak are not included).


I wore it less than 10 times. I don't think it is more than 5 times. Coz it is bit big for me. I am not hip-hop style guy, i dont like loose shirt. OK? Get my point? I am still a Liverpool fan. Deep into my veins and deep to the bottom of my heart, i am a hardcore LIVERPOOL fan!!! I will not change my faith just because they failed to overcome a team they have beaten twice this season.



Anyway, for next season, there will be new away jersey for Liverpool. I am going to buy it!! Too bad, it only in market after 11-6-2009. Think in other way, that's mean after exam i can straight to ADIDAS shop and buy it!!! Haha, this is a good motivation for me!! Work hard for exam, new jersey for me!!! Woohoo!!!

This is not important.

Come on, everyone!!! I am begging you all!!! Who wants to buy my liverpool home jersey??? rm50??? Free shipment. Don't want shipment? OK, i can reduce the price. Price is always negotiable. Anyone??



I am very desperate now. I need more money!!! If you can help me to sell it, you can receive commission.....sob sob....ya....commission.......satisfied???

0 comments: