Theme Preview Rss

I am back!!

After a week of absence, i can actively involve myself in blogging again.

Now is 12.29am, that's mean i will be coming back to kuantan in few hours (more than 1o actually)

What i have done last week? I farted, i ate, i drank, i bang sai, i studied like a mad cow everyday and the most importantly i answered my first sem exam under very stressed and pressured condition. What type of result i will get? Never think about it......

Ok, after few sleepless nights, everyone including myself expected me to have a sweet long sleep. But, at the end, it turned out to be the another way round. I went to genting!!!!

I had a lot of fun there. If got chance, i will upload all those picture on my blog.

But sadly, the 2nd day, our last day of genting trip was fruitless because the weather was too bad. It was misty, foggy and we hardly can see anything infront of us.....haiz....disappointing.....

Anyway, i enjoyed my first trip to genting after a lapse of more than 10 years. Hopefully next time when i go there the weather will be better.

Ya, 1 more news. My house doesn't have Streamyx network anymore coz my mum decided to terminate it. So, i wont't online the whole december unless i go to cybercafe. Hmm, it is a waste of money, so the probility is quite low. Anyway, i wish u all merry christmas and happy new year!!!!

May all your dreams come true!! XD

0 comments: