Theme Preview Rss

My card reader is like Barisan Nasional......

When i so spirited and passionate to update my blog and upload some pictures from my camera-style handphone, there must be something to spoil my plan.

I have a lot of pictures to be updated, i was so eager and desperate to get connected again after 12 days of disconnecting myself from the internet borderless world.



I put my memory stick into the card reader slot at the left-hand side of my laptop, i expected my laptop to detect it by himself. Yes, it did detect it. But much to my horror and unsatisfaction, when i click the "Removable Disc (F)", a window pop out. Inside that window stated PLEASE INSERT A DISC. Speechless, motionless, actless........

I did try many times, but at the end it turned out to be the same thing.

This shows that Barisan Nasional phenomenon is affecting everything. Not only the Malaysians are affected, even a laptop card reader is following Her footstep. She is a very bad role model, produce negative impact on every part of Malaysia. Barisan Nasional is collapsing, but my card reader is a step faster, it has collapsed.






Haiz, sorry everyone, i will get an external card reader as soon as possible.

0 comments: