Theme Preview Rss

My 12 days holiday in kuantan

First i would say that, this holiday is quite boring. Nothing much to do, nothing much to enjoy, nothing much for me to look back (except the last day XD)


I cant recall much what i have done during this holiday. But i did take some picture with my friends and old friends.


But the last day is the best day of this holiday. There is lots of fun, laughter, sense of happiness and more importantly i met some people almost same age with me!!!!!!!


Can't understand? Because this holiday i am surrounded by my family member, my mum's friends, my mum's office staff......all of them are 10 or double and maybe triple than my years.


Now get the meaning why i am so bored this holiday?? Plus the most suffering thing is due to my long absence from my house, my mum had decided to terminate Astro service in my house and..............my STREAMYX!!!!!!!!!! T-T


I am totally speechless and quite upset and down when i knew about this.


Although a lot of "unexpected" things happen during this term break, i still regard my home sweet home as the best place to stay and shelter in.

0 comments: