Theme Preview Rss

New year resolutions!!!

On my dashboard, i can read that my last post was published on 13-12-2008. Now my laptop shows that it is 8-1-2009. Almost a month i never update my blog.

What i want to blog today? A lot actually. But i want to keep it short.

My new year resolutions:
  1. Score at least 4B for my A-level
  2. Dye my hair (probably this cny)
  3. Get a new pair of shoes
  4. Have enough money to buy reference and text books (why A-level books so expensive??? T-T)
  5. Watch every liverpool matches
  6. Don't have to wake up at 5.30am every weekdays (haiz, even don't wake up at 5.30am, i still have to wake up at least before 6am)
  7. Don't have to wait for the school bus until 5pm although my lesson ends on 2,3 or 4pm
  8. Keep in touch with my old friends (kuantan friends, sabs friends, prefect friends, st john friends, kuang hwa friends......)
  9. Eat more pork before i go south africa.........i love to eat bah kuh teh!!!! :')
  10. Lost my virginity (hmm, must make sure my mum and sis don't read this sentence) lol
These are my new year resolutions. What's the possibility of making all of it succeed?
0.00%.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! MUAKS!!!! (hope it is not too late)

2 comments:

漆黑之月 said...

Point number 10! for sure? LOL NICE RESOLUTION.

Anonymous said...

lolz....u dont want ur mum n sis know??...it seems this is my chance,2 keep closer 2 ur sis..muahaha im going 2 bocor ur 10th resolution,muahahahahazzzzz ^^