Theme Preview Rss

Holiday in Kuantan......2nd time in this month (2nd day of 4 days break)

I back to kuantan this holiday. For deepavali. Don't laugh!! i came back because i want to celebrate deepavali. This is Malaysia. Festive season means open house. Open house means free food and free breakfast, free tea-time and free lunch. Who say this world dont have free lunch????

And this holiday wont live long in my memory too. Nothing to do. Not a lot of friend to meet also. Everytime i come back the school will have their exam. DAMN SABS!! DAMN JABATAN PELAJARAN KUANTAN!!! DAMN JABATAN PELAJARAN NEGERI PAHANG!!! Why they cant have it a week after???? Damn it! Waste my 40++ to come back just to stay in house.

Luckily, still meet some outstation friends. Not consider bad at all. But kuantan keep raining these few days. Make me difficult to go out. Haiz. I even cant wash my shoes yesterday and today. Shit!!!

And tomorrow is the match of the Titans!! Chelsea versus Liverpool!!! Who is going to win!!! 101% is liverpool!!!! Yooo......

p.s. : remember watch it, paik wan..... XD

0 comments: